Before completing the student application form, please review:
- Evergreen Christian School utilizes an online admission application through FACTS. To apply, please click on button below.
- After submitting the application including the $100 non-refundable application fee, the Admission Committee will notify you about your next steps. If the Admission Committee agrees to move forward with the admission process, the supplemental documents should be submitted and interviews will be scheduled.
The following documents are required for application to ECS.
- Copy of most recent report card (we will eventually need these directly from the school)
- Copy of Educational/Diagnostic or Psychological Evaluation Results, if applicable (we will eventually need these directly from the school)
- Copy of SSAT achievement tests - Every applicant is asked to submit SSAT achievement test results. These results must be within one year of the application date. Families can register a student to take the test from home online OR at a test center. Results should be ready within a week. Parents should select Evergreen Christian School as a score recipient.
Register at: https://www.ssat.org/
- Home: Available ’21 test dates are June 4, 5, 6; and July 9, 10, 11.
- Test Center: Available dates can be found online.
Online Reference/Evaluation Forms
Parents will be asked to provide names and emails for the following:
- Pastor name and email to complete a Pastoral Reference Form (necessary for parent interview)
- Current English teacher name and email to complete a Confidential English Teacher Evaluation Form (necessary for student interview)
- Current math teacher name and email to complete a Confidential Math Teacher Evaluation Form (necessary for student interview)
Please direct questions to Admission@ECSLoudoun.org.
The Admission Office will contact you to schedule a parent interview and a student interview once requirements have been met. Both parents / legal guardians and student are required to meet with administrators.
Families will be informed of acceptance or denial of admission after the Admission Committee reviews all information. If accepted, an enrollment packet will be issued. The enrollment packet with include a request for a birth certificate, a Virginia School Entrance Health Form, court/custody documents if applicable, choosing either a monthly or one-time tuition payment plan, and payment of a $1200 tuition deposit.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.