It is expected that at least one parent or legal guardian meet the following requirements:
- Have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and have accepted Him as personal Lord and Savior (John 3:1–8)
- Acknowledge the Bible as God’s Word and teach and instruct biblical truths in the home (Deuteronomy 6:6–7)
- Be committed to co-labor with the school in the education and discipleship of his or her child(ren) (Amos 3:3)
- Agree with Evergreen Christian School Statement of Faith and Governing Principles.
- Students must take the SSAT or have already taken the PSAT and test on or above grade level for reading and math.
- Students must have a record of good behavior.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.