Student Support Services
Students benefit from a wide range of support services to help them grow academically, physically, and spiritually. Among them are:
- Enrichment period with coaching based on the specific needs of each grade, including Study Skills, standardized test prep, and college application support,
- End-of-day seminar period for individual or group help sessions with teachers,
- Math and Literary Resource Specialists,
- Executive Function coaching available upon request,
- Media Center teaching and assisting the development of research skills, including access to JSTOR, an online research library used by many universities,
- Online class pages and grade book, and
- Health services with a licensed nurse.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.