Before completing the student application form, please review:
For priority admission consideration, applications, all supporting documentation and testing, and interviews must be completed by February 23, 2024. A decision will be communicated by March 4, 2024. Please allow a minimum of three weeks before the priority deadline for interviews to be scheduled.
The first round of financial aid awards through our variable tuition program will be distributed to those families who have completed the full application process by our early admission deadline of February 23, 2024.
Rolling Admission Enrollment
- After the priority admission deadline, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- After completing the application process, applicants will be added to the waiting pool if classes are full.
- Evergreen Christian School utilizes an online admission application through FACTS. To apply, please click on button below.
- After submitting the 2024-2025 application including the $150 non-refundable application fee, the Admission Committee will notify you about your next steps. If the Admission Committee agrees to move forward with the admission process, parent and student interviews will be scheduled.
Online Reference/Evaluation Forms
Parents will be asked to provide names and emails for the following. This information is required as part of the admission process.
- Pastor name and email to complete a Pastoral Reference Form
- English teacher name and email to complete a Confidential English Teacher Evaluation Form
- Math teacher name and email to complete a Confidential Math Teacher Evaluation Form
- After submitting an application, you may apply for variable tuition through the FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment (FGAA) process.
The following documents are required for application to ECS.
- Copy of most recent report cards
- Copy of Educational/Diagnostic or Psychological Evaluation Results, if applicable
Every applicant is asked to submit achievement test results in one of the following ways. The testing date must be within one year of application. For PSAT or SSAT (include essay) results, parents should email full score reports to Admission@ECSLoudoun.org.
- PSAT: Families can submit a full PSAT score report to ECS.
- ECS Entrance Exam: ECS will offer a $200 Entrance Exam on the morning of October 11, 2023. Families must register by October 4 by completing a registration form.
SSAT: Families can register a student to take the SSAT test at home online (available a few days each month), at a prometric test center, or at a paper-based test center. Register at https://www.ssat.org/.
The Admission Office will contact you to schedule a parent interview and a student interview once your application has been submitted. Both parents / legal guardians and student are required to meet with administrators.
Families will be informed of acceptance or denial of admission after the Admission Committee reviews all information. If accepted, an enrollment packet will be issued. The enrollment packet will include a request for a birth certificate, a Virginia School Entrance Health Form, court/custody documents if applicable, choosing either a monthly or one-time tuition payment plan, and payment of a $1200 deposit.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.