Before completing the student application form, please review:
For priority admission consideration, applications, all supporting documentation and testing, and interviews must be completed by February 24, 2023. A decision will be communicated by March 10, 2023. Please allow a minimum of three weeks before the priority deadline for interviews to be scheduled.
Rolling Admission Enrollment
- After the priority admission deadline, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- After completing the application process, applicants will be added to the waiting pool if classes are full.
- Evergreen Christian School utilizes an online admission application through FACTS. To apply, please click on button below.
- After submitting the application including the $100 non-refundable application fee, the Admission Committee will notify you about your next steps. If the Admission Committee agrees to move forward with the admission process, parent and student interviews will be scheduled.
Online Reference/Evaluation Forms
Parents will be asked to provide names and emails for the following. This information is required as part of the admission process.
- Pastor name and email to complete a Pastoral Reference Form (necessary for parent interview)
- English teacher name and email to complete a Confidential English Teacher Evaluation Form (necessary for student interview)
- Math teacher name and email to complete a Confidential Math Teacher Evaluation Form (necessary for student interview)
- After submitting an application, you may apply for variable tuition through the FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment (FGAA) process.
The following documents are required for application to ECS.
- Copy of most recent report cards (we will eventually need these directly from the school)
- Copy of Educational/Diagnostic or Psychological Evaluation Results, if applicable (we will eventually need these directly from the school)
- Copy of SSAT or PSAT achievement tests - Every applicant is asked to submit achievement test results. These results must be within one year of the application date. Families can register a student to take the SSAT test from home online (only available a few days each month) or at a test center. SSAT results should be ready within a week. Parents should select Evergreen Christian School as a score recipient. Register at: https://www.ssat.org/
The Admission Office will contact you to schedule a parent interview and a student interview once requirements have been met. Both parents / legal guardians and student are required to meet with administrators.
Families will be informed of acceptance or denial of admission after the Admission Committee reviews all information. If accepted, an enrollment packet will be issued. The enrollment packet will include a request for a birth certificate, a Virginia School Entrance Health Form, court/custody documents if applicable, choosing either a monthly or one-time tuition payment plan, and payment of a $1200 deposit.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.