Renderings by Mark R. Yoo Architect, PLLC
Evergreen Christian School is an independent, non-profit, Christian high school centrally located in Loudoun County at 21336 Evergreen Mills Road, south of historic downtown Leesburg, east of James Monroe Highway (U.S. Rte. 15) and only minutes south of the Dulles Greenway.
Renovations are underway on our newly designed 42,000 sq. ft. building on 21 acres.
Students will benefit from a wide range of campus facilities:
- Current structure can house 300+ students, future expansion capability to house 700+
- Secure building with COVID-19 precautions including touchless facilities
- STEM Lab/Science Center
- Designated arts and creative writing spaces
- Computers throughout campus
- Media Center
- Health Clinic
- Field and court sports programs
- Men's and women's locker rooms and coaches' offices
- Student lounge
Future Facility Tours
ECS will host tours of the facilities in the near future. Watch for information coming soon!
Please fill out the form below to be notified when campus tours are available. We look forward to hearing from you.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.