Evergreen Christian School is an independent, non-profit, Christian high school centrally located in Loudoun County at 21336 Evergreen Mills Road, south of historic downtown Leesburg, Virginia, east of James Monroe Highway (U.S. Rte. 15) and only minutes south of the Dulles Greenway. Students enjoy attending class and taking part in extra-curricular activities in our newly designed 42,000 sq. ft. building on 21 acres.
Thank you for your interest in Evergreen Christian School.
ECS is accepting applications for high school for the 2023-2024 school year. Please review the Admission section of our website for information regarding our appplication process. Please join us for one of our upcoming Admission events.
Open House Events
- Friday, April 21, 8:45 a.m.
- Tuesday, May 9, 6:00 p.m.
Open House Registration Appreciated! Walk-ins Welcome!
To register, please complete the Open House Registration Form to register for one of our Open House events and to help us learn more about your student(s) and family. Our Open House events are designed for prospective families to learn more about our high school, to meet our Head of School and Admission Director, and to tour the campus. We look forward to meeting you!
- Private Tours: Please email Admission@ECSLoudoun.org or call 703-253-6400 ext. 150 to schedule.
Students observe a number of classes for about 30 minutes each and can attend lunch with a current student. Please email Admission@ECSLoudoun.org or call 703-253-6400 ext. 150 to schedule.
High school students benefit from a wide range of campus facilities:
- Current structure can house 300+ high school students, future expansion capability to house 700+
- Secure building with COVID-19 precautions including touchless facilities
- STEM Lab/Science Center
- Designated arts and creative writing spaces
- Computers throughout campus
- Media Center
- Health Clinic
- Field and court sports programs
- Men's and women's locker rooms and coaches' offices
- Student lounge
Thanks to Mark R. Yoo, Architect, PLLC and Linton Engineering, LLC for their expertise, creativity, and partnership in the ECS Renovation Project.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.