Evergreen Christian School is an independent, non-profit, Christian high school centrally located in Loudoun County at 21336 Evergreen Mills Road, south of historic downtown Leesburg, east of James Monroe Highway (U.S. Rte. 15) and only minutes south of the Dulles Greenway. Renovations have been completed on our newly designed 42,000 sq. ft. building on 21 acres.
- Open House: Monday, Aug. 1, 8:45 to 10:45 a.m.(Click here to register.)
- Private Tours: Please email Admission@ECSLoudoun.org or call 703-253-6400 ext. 150 to schedule.
High school students benefit from a wide range of campus facilities:
- Current structure can house 300+ high school students, future expansion capability to house 700+
- Secure building with COVID-19 precautions including touchless facilities
- STEM Lab/Science Center
- Designated arts and creative writing spaces
- Computers throughout campus
- Media Center
- Health Clinic
- Field and court sports programs
- Men's and women's locker rooms and coaches' offices
- Student lounge
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.